Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Visit

Home Visit

Evening people got my home visit on the 23rd brought my gun safe yesterday just got to bolt in place. I've recently moved and have a new doctors which I've not visited yet. Got a letter today from my them asking me to make an appointment so they can respond to Kent police which is fair enough as they have never seen me before. Think they changed the procedures with doctors and they now have to add a marker to your notes to alert police if there is a change that could affect you having firearms.

Hi Ben .... welcome to the Forums!
    Good luck with your visit - I'm sure it'll be fine.
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by 1066 View Post
    Hi Ben .... welcome to the Forums!
    Good luck with your visit - I'm sure it'll be fine.
    Hi Les cheers mate hopefully been reading all the basc rules so I'm clued up on them if they ask.

Beginner
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Had my visit from the FEO a few weeks ago, Supplied him with Coffee and all good

I can do tea or coffee I'll get some posh Waitrose biscuits as well lol.

Tradition says that FEOs are addicted to Hobnobs........
    Technical Editor, Sporting Gun

Lol cheers for the info mate I'll ensure I have them in stock. Installed safe today all solid and doesn't move.

Little update brought myself a Browning 725 sporter 2 last Saturday and put on my friends certificate. Got home from work on weds to find a brown envelope containing my certificate so it was off to my mates to transfer over and collect my shiney new Browning from his safe. Been out twice with it now and love it.

Young Shot
    The state of confusion, also known as Oklahoma, USA
    That's great. Few things are as exciting as taking a new gun out. Except maybe digging oiut one you've had for awhile and renewing the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by GLS_1956 View Post
    That's great. Few things are as exciting as taking a new gun out. Except maybe digging oiut one you've had for awhile and renewing the relationship.
    I'm loving it puts a smile on my face everytime I use it. My dad came and had a go yesterday he also has the bug now lol.