Jocker Cartridges

Hi
    Just wondering on shooters thoughts on the French Jocker cartridges,haven't tried them myself.

Thanks Chris

I assume you mean Joker cartridges, made by Nobelsport?
    I used to shoot with one of the other regulars on this forum: we've since lost touch and he's disappeared from the forum, but I seem to remember he shot Joker clay loads a fair bit.
    I don't think either of us were under any illusions about them being amazing component- or performance-wise, but they seemed to do the job. I don't think he felt he lost any targets to them. I can only add that Nobel make good powder - I use it for reloading (but they're all good these days).
    In the end, the only way to know if they're any good is to pattern them in your gun and see if they're giving the performance you want / expect, whatever that is.
    Let us know how you get on if you buy some?
    Adam.
    Freedom is having the right to offend and be offended; politeness is temporarily eschewing that right in respect of others; maturity is understanding the compromise and applying it.

Thank you Adam
    I will try and get some and let you know.

Chris

I tried some about a month ago and if you are use to good alround cartridges then you can see why they are cheap.
    They are a bit bumpy on the shoulder like any cheap cartridge, however they do the business for the average shooter and are of course better than most shooters anyway.
    When buying an untried cartridge remember to never buy more than 100 maximum as you may not like them at all.
    I have around 3,000 different cartridges at present that shooters have given me in about the last 3-4 years that they didn't want and couldn't get rid of because they bought too many on the first purchase of these cartridges. I tend to use them for pigeon shooting in a gas semi auto or give them to a local charity shoot to make a few pounds.
    The Original Shootinguk Moderator.
    Resident Coach on Shootinguk.
    Association of Professional Shooting Instructors. (A.P.S.I.)
    C.P.S.A Safety Officer.
    B.A.S.C