Guided pigeon shooting

I know this topic will cause a lot of divisive opinion, but I wondered if anyone has any recommendations for guided pigeon shooting in the South West...

Yes, I agree that in an ideal world I wouldn't be paying for this and by doing so just compounds the problem of professional guides taking all the shooting, but the bottom line is that I don't have my own pigeon gear or land to shoot over. The day job is stressful at the moment so I'm just exploring the options to take a day off to do some shooting.

Cheers,
    eblok

I remember several years back woodspring bay shoot used to do a few pigeon shoots outing a year. not sure they do them now. think Dennis is retired and the club is ran by someone else.
    R&D is fun :) BULLSEYE

Lol The government will ban gun slings and holster from the public to prevent criminals from carrying guns...

/>  フ
         |  _  _ l
         /` ミ_xノ
         /      |
        /  ヽ   ノ
        │  | | |
     / ̄|   | | |
     | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
     \二 Meow Musky

if you cant find any land to shoot and you dont mind paying then give it a go,
    if you do a serch on google think theres a few that offer days out, guns on pegs is one you could look at.
    daffodils in winter,,, i dont belive it,,,?

Quote Originally Posted by eblok View Post
    I know this topic will cause a lot of divisive opinion, but I wondered if anyone has any recommendations for guided pigeon shooting in the South West...

Yes, I agree that in an ideal world I wouldn't be paying for this and by doing so just compounds the problem of professional guides taking all the shooting, but the bottom line is that I don't have my own pigeon gear or land to shoot over. The day job is stressful at the moment so I'm just exploring the options to take a day off to do some shooting.

Cheers,
    eblok
    you need to be looking on specific sites that advertise pigeon shooting . if you like me love shooting holidays then scotland especially the Montrose area has some of the best pigeon shooting holidays ive been on.