Red face UNIVERSAL GUN CLEANING KIT

Hello everyone

Just purchased my first cleaning kit from ant-supplies.uk yes they sell gunstuff not ants it costs 17

It contains a small box of 10 bronze brushes and 5 mops and the 2 x 3 piece 10" cleaning rods for shotgun and smaller diameter rifle ones. two slotted ended adapters for cleaning wipes which also come with it. cleanings from .17 to 12 gauge

it feels cheap but does the job, my mop came out rust colour!! ) think it been the first it ever been cleaned since I purchased it. I did purchase a boresnake too this time amazon for 4 not knowing it I pull though by hidden bronze brush bristles on the boresnake which hurt!
    For a rare 9mm smoothbore airgun it was worth it, it now looks alot better and the breach lock now works after a good clean.
    Last edited by BULLSEYE; 12-Jun-2017 at 06:41 PM.
    R&D is fun :) BULLSEYE

Lol The government will ban gun slings and holster from the public to prevent criminals from carrying guns...

/>  フ
         |  _  _ l
         /` ミ_xノ
         /      |
        /  ヽ   ノ
        │  | | |
     / ̄|   | | |
     | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
     \二 Meow Musky

Young Shot
    The state of confusion, also known as Oklahoma, USA
    Over the decades I've bought several cleaning kits. as time went by calibers and gauges got added, pieces got lost or broken.
    Now my cleaning kit is a tackle box with the brushes, jags, solvents, grease and oil/lubes with the rods either in the box as well or the one piece ones sitting in the corner.

I am very please with it especially I got a 9mm air gun its quite hard to find cleaning gear in that caliber. also with may topics of gun cleaning etc etc its not the hardest job in the world. I just got to now pump it up and try it out.
    R&D is fun :) BULLSEYE

Lol The government will ban gun slings and holster from the public to prevent criminals from carrying guns...

/>  フ
         |  _  _ l
         /` ミ_xノ
         /      |
        /  ヽ   ノ
        │  | | |
     / ̄|   | | |
     | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
     \二 Meow Musky