Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think someone should do a query on the database that sits underneath this site and actually count the number of words that Rob has written in his 6000 posts. We could run a book on it and see who gets closest to the real number.
    Edit: I've just noticed I'm not far off a pretty big milestone myself... :|
    Freedom is having the right to offend and be offended; politeness is temporarily eschewing that right in respect of others; maturity is understanding the compromise and applying it.

Nice going Rob ............. but you really need to get a life!
    Les

Eblok, I found they could be a bit dirty as well mate but if I keep them warm they are fine. I don't get any cleaning problems with my guns at all, its generally the newer guns that have problems like the Silver Pigeon.
    The Original Shootinguk Moderator.
    Resident Coach on Shootinguk.
    Association of Professional Shooting Instructors. (A.P.S.I.)
    C.P.S.A Safety Officer.
    B.A.S.C

I actually spend very little time on here these days, maybe about an hour a week now.
    Most of what needs to be said has been said or one of the regulars will repeat what I have written some time back. I will have to get on here in the near future though and update and retune a few of tips which is a bit of a daunting task to be honest.
    I have thought about putting up a load of advanced tips but the problem with that is that if the shooter is not yet ready for them and tries them it can have very negative results as their understanding of the basics is not yet up to scratch. Besides that I suppose I have to keep something back for myself and the book i'm still considering writing as i've been asked so many times now to do it.
    The Original Shootinguk Moderator.
    Resident Coach on Shootinguk.
    Association of Professional Shooting Instructors. (A.P.S.I.)
    C.P.S.A Safety Officer.
    B.A.S.C