looking for beating in Nottingham?

Hi, as in the title, I'm looking to get into a bit of beating in and around the Mansfield / Nottingham area. PM me with details.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Scotty1980; 02-Oct-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Long title.

Young Shot
    The state of confusion, also known as Oklahoma, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1980 View Post
    Hi, as in the title, I'm looking to get into a bit of beating in and around the Mansfield / Nottingham area. PM me with details.

Thanks.
    This is not the phraseology one would use in America.

Well, let's be honest - I'm sure we have all had a fantasy featuring a beautiful dominatrix..............
    Technical Editor, Sporting Gun

Blimey Mike, your heart must be in better nick than mine then mate.
    The Original Shootinguk Moderator.
    Resident Coach on Shootinguk.
    Association of Professional Shooting Instructors. (A.P.S.I.)
    C.P.S.A Safety Officer.
    B.A.S.C

Come on chaps - dominatrixes / dominatrices / ?? aside, that was a serious question. I don't know anyone in the Nottingham area ("it beats me"?) but someone ought to be able to come by and suggest the name of a shoot in need of some help...?
    Freedom is having the right to offend and be offended; politeness is temporarily eschewing that right in respect of others; maturity is understanding the compromise and applying it.

Young Shot
    The state of confusion, also known as Oklahoma, USA
    After the cr*p that has happened in Las Vegas, this thread and the following humor has been little relief for me.

Hi Scotty there is a Farcebonk group called "Jobs for beaters and pickers-up". If you aren't a member of the group I would suggest joining as quite a few shoots are posting on it looking for beaters at the minute. Apart from that I'm not from the area so I can't be more helpful I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by GLS_1956 View Post
    After the cr*p that has happened in Las Vegas, this thread and the following humor has been little relief for me.
    Yeah - please don't think I was trying to get at you. More that when new folk come along here, we probably need to give them some impression of taking them seriously. I'll chastise myself later... or have Mistress Sumptuosa do it for me.
    Freedom is having the right to offend and be offended; politeness is temporarily eschewing that right in respect of others; maturity is understanding the compromise and applying it.

Quote Originally Posted by DOTN_Will View Post
    Hi Scotty there is a Farcebonk group called "Jobs for beaters and pickers-up". If you aren't a member of the group I would suggest joining as quite a few shoots are posting on it looking for beaters at the minute. Apart from that I'm not from the area so I can't be more helpful I'm afraid.
    Thats great, I will have a look.