Laurona shotguns

Any one know where I might be able to get spares for a Laurona o/u 12g?
    I need 2 tumblers.
    If at first you do not succeed there is always the second barrel!

Don't know who the UK importer is at the moment - or even if there is one. You could try an email to the factory in Spain - info@lauronazabala.com.
    Technical Editor, Sporting Gun

Frank Dyke & Co Ltd used to import them. They may still have some spares. Telephone: 020 8670 2224
    Wildfowler

"What's hit is history, What's missed is a mystery?"

Top Gun
    Highland Out doors were the last agent . They got spares to order . As they are no longer agents they have no contact with Laruona . I was speaking to them a couple of months back ,looking for spare's . Laurona have been taken over by Nocia{?} air gun people . I have sent a couple of emails but they bounced back . Sorry to say but you would be better looking for another gun as I dont know if they are still producing shot guns at this time and the chances of getting spares is very small.

.I will no longer take in Laurona's infor repair for this reason,along with several other makes of now obsolete guns.
    Gunmaker by trade.
    Gunsmith by choice.

Norica, Laurona and Zabala are now the same company, and the Laurona/Zabala website is still on line with a 2011 catalogue, but no details of agents in other countries. Managed to access a Spanish forum this morning on which a chap was asking if it was true that the company was in financial difficulties. Couldn't find out any more, largely because I don't speak Spanish and have to reply on Google to translate. In my experience Lauronas were very strongly-made guns, and the blacking on the barrels was black chrome.
    Technical Editor, Sporting Gun

Have spoken to Frank Dyke & Highland outdoors and neither have anything at all. Will look into the manufactuares website.

Thanks for all the help
    If at first you do not succeed there is always the second barrel!