Canada scraps the gun registry, so I scrapped my "paperwork" comrades.

As many of you know, Canada has scrapped the requirement to register rifles. Now we can sell rifles like any other piece of property, without any interference from the RCMP or the government. Initially, I thought just I'd throw away all my registration paperwork in the bin.
    Then I thought.... WAIT, letís shoot them and post it on the internet. My plan is to "ventilate" every certificate with the corresponding firearm, frame them and hang them all in my man/gun room with the title "Never Again".
    By the way, I appologize in advance for the poor quality of the photos. This was done on a whim and all we had was my wife's cell phone to take pictures.
    The registration certificate for my Swiss Arms 5.56mm prepares to meet it's maker by the very firearm it once held hostage.

Loading a magazine and savoring every last moment.

Any last words before I smoke check you? ......FIRE!!!

Ding dong this certificate is officially dead.
    ĒA free people ought to be armed.Ē
    ~ George Washington

Banned
    Never again is right !

I told my local firearms officer that I would not be sending any more prototype firearms to Ottawa for inspection. I have had no response, I don't think they know what to do about it now that we don't need registration certs for long guns.

Fancy a Canadian built 7.62 x 39 belt fed ?

PS, I burned all my registration docs.
    Last edited by SaskMick; 15-Apr-2012 at 08:17 PM.