Beginner

hi to all . help please

hi to all would like to say what an interesting an diverse site. seems to cover all aspects of field sports, in which i have loved an been dedicated to for the past forty years. please don't blast of on me if I'm asking the wrong information on this general discussion board but I'm a new person to the site and do not wish to aggravate any one in my first time on here. could any one give me any advice as to how i would be able to ask for some help. i wish to offer a permanent knowledgeable , trust worthy and dedicated home to a retired gun dog. or two gun dogs. i have for the past 15yrs kept either retired or gun shy, not really up for the shoot springer's and sprockers.i have recently had to have my sprocker spaniel bitch put down due to her old age of 12 and cancer. i have considerd a lab either breed would be made at home here. i could look for other breeds you may say why gun dog, well i,m partly diabled now. i can walk and do so. but I'm no longer able to run round or train small puppy's. and as i have always kept gun dogs that people found not suitable or able to keep. i find them a dream to me as they are so well behaved. and sociable.and i genuinely adore the spaniel breeds oh yes i do know their foibles ,lol no one is perfect. the dog or dogs would not be worked in any way. as in shot over or used for shooting purpose. just as a companion. and a good dedicated knowledgeable home with loads to offer.so sorry if I'm in the wrong part of the site. any help information. of if you know some one who is considering offering a retired or not make the mark dog would you please let me know, i would be truly grateful. i would prefer a bitch but what ever comes along is welcome spaniel or lab cheers for reading this, i can assure you I'm 100% genuine.
    if we are not supposed to eat animal why are they made of meat

Hello mate and welcome to Shootinguk.
    A little unusual but rather nice request for help I think. Don't worry about someone laying into you about anything at all on here as it's just not done at all. We just don't allow it. This is by far the friendliest shooting website/forum there is. Ask what ever you like as long as its related to shooting.
    I hope someone can help you out very soon.

Good luck, Rob.
    The Original Shootinguk Moderator.
    Shootinguk.co.uk Resident Coach.
    Head Coach at Wylye Valley, Wiltshire.
    Coaches at Owls Lodge, Hampshire.
    Coach at Braces of Bristol.
    Coach at Brookbank, Cheddar.
    Coach at Podimore.
    Coaches at Ian Coley, Gloucestershire.
    Coaches for Abbey Burton.
    Association of Professional Shooting Instructors. (A.P.S.I.)
    C.P.S.A Safety Officer.

Beginner
    many thanks for the kind reception. it's made me feel very welcome . I'm sure to be popping up on here now and then an I'm really looking forward to following the forums and the many interesting subjects and topics on the site .
    if we are not supposed to eat animal why are they made of meat

yep all freindly on here, we got rob the forum bouncer
    welcome mate.