marocchi model 99

Hi all, I'm looking for a bit of advice on spares for a model 99 grade 3, I am aware that marocchi no longer trade, and I have a problem with my gun double discharging.
    I took it to a local gunsmith, who said trigger pull on one barrel was only 1 1/2lb, and it needed new hammers and sears, but he couldn't track down the parts needed. Does anyone know of anywhere that might have any spares for this gun as it has served me well over the past 7 years or so, but its been sat in my safe since the midland game fair last sept, and I would love to get it out again.

Many Thanks for any info Paul.

You could try Dennis at UK gun repairs http://www.ukgunrepairs.co.uk/ they have a good reputation from what I have seen posted on forums.
    Can't beat having a day out shooting clays.

Top Gun
    There are ways and means of putting things right . It will of course depend on how it is done, how long it will last and how much it will cost. Most of us will charge work out at a hourly rate ,some jobs can be quoted working on averages such as barrel blacking . Work like this may be able to be done in a couple of hours but then again it may take 3 or 4 so it has to be open ended . The biggest problem we have is that these kind of guns were never expected to last forever and were not always particularly well made in the first place .Personally I would prefer to rebuild with new parts as trying to weld up some of the cast parts that were frequently used can be a nightmare. Sort of job I would take in on the understanding that I do it in my own time ,when Ive got time and that the outcome is not 100% guaranteed as non of us like to spend time and your money , doing a job that is not right and knowing it will come back time and time again .Having said all that it is just possible that a little dressing of sears and hammer bents may just keep it going for few more years . Without seeing the gun it is not possible to say but I will always have look ,that cost nothing.
    Gunmaker by trade.
    Gunsmith by choice.